Thursday, August 2, 2007

Ithaca

On Sunday we went to church----> so much fun in albany, then we came home and ate lunch with the quadrad and then we were off to Ithica. It was about a 4 hours drive and then we finally arrived. I met aunt Sally and uncle Chuck, who are both really nice. Julianna, Emmi and I went swimming first and then we went tubing. It was really fun, exept for two evil waves that killed my back. We ended up pretty brused, but ok. In the evening we had a camp fire and made s'mores. The next day when we got up and saw our bruises I said



" Oh no, I'm ugly all over"

and Julianna said


" Now you know how I feel" ...lol














Aunt Joanne and I drove home at around eleven and stopped for really good home made ice cream. I got to Grandma's pretty late and I was really tired.



































































No comments: