Monday, August 6, 2007

Hard labour







When I woke up on Monday the first thing I saw was Max's snout in my face.....so cute!!!! We played DDR, then SingStar and while Caitlin's parents went to the store we filled in the spaces between the path leading to the pool. In order to do that we had to drive with the lawn mower to the back of the yard, load stones into a little carry-on thing then spray them off and then fill them in the gaps in the walk path. It was fun. When we were done I sprayed myself without intention.
Then when it got nicer we went into the pool and then we made Shish-Kabobs. It was so good that after dinner I was stuffed.
Afterwards Caitlin and I played cards and then we played DDR. We called it a night because we were really tired.



















1 comment:

julianna said...

Dear Dani:

you are adorable

love, julianna