Saturday, August 11, 2007

Frankenmuth

On Friday we got up at 7 o'clock , ate breakfast and drove an hour to Frankenmuth, which is a bavarian village which was built in 1885. We walked around and went in some of the shops, including a chocolate store, where I bought a couple chocolate covered marshmallows. The lady at the store let us try a sample of ^ a chip munk^, which is chocolate which crushed potatoe chips. It was delicious. Then we went in several souvenir shops, walked across the wooden bridge , I got a gigantic piece of gum, and went home. At home we ate lunch with Caitlin's grandparents, who were watching Max and went swimming. Then we had homemade pizza for dinner and then we had a nice camp fire and we made jiffy pop, which is popcorn made over a fire. And we had s'mores. :) The pictures around the camp fire didn't turn out too good. I had my hoody over my head and my sun glasses , so I looked like Eminem ( a rapper). Then Erin, Aubrey and I watched ^ Ella Enchanted^----> a good movie, and when it was over Aubrey was already asleep, so she slept downstairs with me.












































No comments: